Bring Your Potential. Graduate as a Leader.
Admission at The University of Tulsa ¶
Discovering your potential as a leader in nursing begins with your application to The University of Tulsa. Please reference the admission requirements below for the online RN to Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN-BSN) program at TU.
Online RN-BSN Program
The University of Tulsa is home to ambitious learners of diverse backgrounds and experiences who seek impactful roles in nursing. To be considered for admission to TU's online RN-BSN program, the below application materials are required.
- Completed application for admission
- An active, unencumbered RN license
Transfer Credit Guidelines
- 60 transferable credit hours are required for admission
- Electives and block credits are transferable
- Non-nursing credits earned from regionally accredited colleges and universities are generally transferable if:
- A grade of ‘C' or better has been earned in the course
- The University of Tulsa offers a comparable course
- Pass/fail courses are not transferable unless a grade of ‘C' or better can be documented
- The last 35 hours of the degree program must be completed at TU
Want to hear more about online programs at The University of Tulsa?
Fill out the form below, and an admission counselor will reach out to you via email or phone with more information.
or call +1 (918) 612-5036
By submitting this form, I am providing my digital signature that The University of Tulsa may email me or contact me regarding educational services by telephone and/or text message utilizing automated technology at the telephone number provided above. I understand this consent is not a condition to attend The University of Tulsa or to purchase any other goods or services.