Apply to The University of Tulsa
Stand up. Stand out. Start now.
Ready to apply?
Once you’ve completed the form below, an admission counselor will reach out to you with more information. You’ll also be redirected to the online application page for The University of Tulsa, where you’ll be able to create an account and begin your application for admission.
or call +1 (918) 612-5036
By submitting this form, I am providing my digital signature that The University of Tulsa may email me or contact me regarding educational services by telephone and/or text message utilizing automated technology at the telephone number provided above. I understand this consent is not a condition to attend The University of Tulsa or to purchase any other goods or services.
Thank you for your interest!
Start Shaping the Future at TU ¶
The University of Tulsa is home to growth-minded learners who are ready to stand out and stand up for transformation as leaders and innovators. If you’re ready to take charge of your academic journey and take the lead in your career, TU’s online programs will teach you the skills you need to shape the future.
Visit our Admission page to view the application process and admission requirements for online nursing programs at TU.
Please Note: TU is currently accepting ABSN applications from residents of Alabama, Arkansas, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Kansas, Massachusetts, Missouri, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas, and Virginia.
To get started:
- Fill out this short form so that we know how to get in touch with you.
- You’ll then be redirected to the appropriate online application page for The University of Tulsa:
- Create an account and begin your application for admission.
- Upload unofficial transcripts for preliminary credit review by the registrar. Undergraduate applicants must provide transcripts from all institutions attended in order to be eligible for admission. Graduate applicants are required to submit transcripts from the institution that awarded their bachelor’s degree.
- Request official transcripts for final credit review:
- Electronic transcripts: email@example.com
- Paper transcripts:
The University of Tulsa
Attn: Registrar’s Office
800 S. Tucker Dr.
Tulsa, OK 74104
Note: Please allow 48 business hours for the registrar to finalize review of official transcripts.
- Once you submit your completed application, you can expect a response within 48-72 business hours.
If you have any questions, our dedicated admission team is just a phone call away at 918-612-5036 and ready to introduce you to The University of Tulsa online experience.